ECWMS Project Support Manager-3pl.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to assist and undertake ECWMS software integration between our customers, new and existing, and provide on-going support for all our UK DC’s.
The role will be to manage ECWMS Implementation Projects between customers, and ECWMS team in Hong Kong.
Min. 3 year work experience in Warehouse Logistics Required experience:
Logistics, Operations, Administration, Project Management 5 years.
The skills required are:
Understanding of B2B and B2C logistics.
Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Visio.
A high level of proficiency in Excel is required;
• IT Literate with a basic understanding of .xml and .csv file structures.
• Basic understanding of electronic communication protocols including FTP & API.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• High degree of flexibility.
• Ability to travel to UK DC sites (current and future ones).
• Able to create and maintain relationship with customers and clients but also be able to challenge and “push back” as when required.
• Able to build relationships with operational teams as well as customers and act as the middle person between operations and our customers.
• This is a fast-paced role requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
• Comfortable working with overlapping projects.
The Role To manage integration projects ensuring that key milestones are being achieved.
Identify and report risks that could impact key milestones.
Maintain Operational Business Specifications based on changed or new requirements during the implementation period.
Maintain Operational Process Flows and update in accordance with changed business specification;
• Liaise with DC Operations to ensure all operational requirements are being met.
• Facilitate and manage Internal Testing with ECWMS Hong Kong and obtain sign-off from operational stake holders.
• Facilitate and manage External Testing between customer, ECWMS UK and ECWMS Hong Kong and obtain sign off from internal and external stakeholders.
• Obtain sign off for all customer and operational designed reports and documentation.
• Provide training to branch operations based on customer specific requirements.
• Provide on-going support for branches and customers.
Create pictorial user guides for desktop platform and Hand Held Terminals.
Full Time Role: 40 hours.Salary £36-38K plus car allowance (dependent on experience).