A large Utilities Company is now looking for a Finance Director.
Utilities Background essential.
Reporting to the Group Financial Director Managing Director.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
• to provide other financial information to senior managers within ;
• to allocate financial resources;
• to manage cash and working capital;
• to manage credit risk;
• to provide financial expertise in the development of customer and supplier
• the management of finance team;
• membership of management team;
• to support the Managing Director in the development and implementation of commercial strategy and business plan;
• to produce accurate and timely management information and reporting schedules;
• to liaise with external auditors.
The successful applicant must:
• be PQE, ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified;
• have previous experience of contract/job (small works) costing;
• have commercial awareness;
• have strong people management skills;
• be an effective communicator with the ability to influence at all levels; and
• have the ability to contribute to day to day operations, as well as strategically.