A large 3pl in Fashion based in Bradford.
Reporting to the People Director.
As a Leadership & Development Business Partner your main
responsibilities will be to:
Lead the learning agenda for the Marketing, IT & Digital Distribution divisions through developing a framework that drives a learning culture by championing personal development. Key to this will be to effectively engage and influence stakeholders and support unlocking potential of colleagues in these areas.
To provide support and challenge for line managers to foster a learning culture across the business and to support them with the development of their teams.
Assist the learning needs analysis process by pro-actively identifying opportunities for development.
To support the delivery of ’ core behavioural development framework “The Academy” as well as high potential talent development programmes.
* To support in the design of functional bespoke learning initiatives required to underpin functional business activity across Argos. In some cases, this will also involve delivery.
* To seek creative and engaging opportunities to encourage and embed the approach to learning by encouraging peer to peer and experiential learning.
Your skills and experience will include:
Experience in the design & delivery of experiential training materials.
Good understanding of learning styles ideally gained within a leading Retail Digital environment.
Delivered L&D solutions from start to finish i.e. from TNA through to evaluation.
Ability to quickly understand multiple areas of the business to advise in creation of training materials and approach.
Take personal accountability and ownership for all deliverables.
* Work pro-actively and at pace to deliver required milestones.
* Be confident in delivering content in engaging style.
* Possess strong ability to adapt style and work well with different audiences.
* Able to handle conflict well and effectively build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Leads by example, is open to feedback and demonstrates the values of the company.